|Physical and Vital Statistics|
|Gender||Sexless, but is considered male|
Mikuni's body is 99% water, so he readily shrinks and grows. He is often mistaken as a ghost due to his translucent appearance. He does not require food or anything besides water; Tatsumi likes Mikuni because he is economical like himself. Aside from his hands, face, and a bit of hair, the rest of his body is a featureless blob of water. In most frames he's just drawn as an adorable blob with a beaming face, often shrinking.
Mikuni is incredibly forgetful and a bit of an airhead. Despite needing to be in water to survive, he loves to wander on land. He also often forgets that he shocks people by touching them, and accidentally stings Tatsumi on a couple of occasions.
When he gets split up into a bunch of mini-Mikunis, Tatsumi has to capture them all to make them fuse, and one of the mini-Mikunis he corners begins to tear up, whimpering about how scary Tatsumi is. It's enough to make Tatsumi hesitate, until Wakasa tells him not to fall for it.
- He has a sweet and clear voice, scoring an 80/100 from Agari by singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star during the Karaoke Battle.
- Tatsumi is very lenient with him.
- He loves to wander around.
- He was mistaken as a ghost by highschoolers, Tatsumi, and the middle aged man who robbed Tatsumi's house.
- He is technically a male, although the author stated that he is sexless.
- He is partially responsible for making Tatsumi's bath tub explode.
- Occasionally he splits up into hundreds of tiny Mikunis.
- He shrinks without water.
- His name comes from a land that has a giant jellyfish problem.
- ↑ Chapter 7